Saturday, December 10, 2011

Final Reflections

This class has been my favorite so far since on this journey to getting my Masters. It was my 6th course. (Four more to go!). The reason it is my favorite is dependent on many reasons. These are it was very hands on. We got to "play" with different software and devices as we learned about them. There was not any papers we had to write about we got to experience what we were learning about. As well the information we were learning about was very current. I was not learning about information or technology that happened 10 years ago.  Much of what I learned could be used in my classroom. There are so many ideas that I will use in my classroom now and years to come. For example I already have two students on Co - Writer and this is already changing how they are in the classroom. This class had opened my eyes up to how technology can play a role in my classroom and assist those students can benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment